Photoshop Alternative for Post Production

Hi everyone,

If you are not an Adobe subscriber, or against their business model, it can be ahrd to find software to use that allows you to do Post Production on your RAW renders. I did a video here that shows an alternative, browser based solution. I hope this is of use to you.
The results are solid, and impressive, considering the cost (nothing, or 10 Dollars a month). You can also create Normal maps here too, which is an added bonus.

Video Here:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing :blush:

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:
Hope it helps someone out, subscription services like Adobe can be really expensive!

Photopea is very complete and helps me a lot.
I also recommend other online photo editors such as Pixlr, Canva, very simple and easy to use.
more details here: 8 Best Free Online Photo Editors for Beginners - pctechtest

1 Like

When it comes to outsourcing your photo editing needs, I highly recommend Outsource The Photoedit. Their Professional Photo Editing Service is unparalleled in the industry, offering comprehensive solutions to elevate the quality of your images while saving you time and resources.

Outsource The Photoedit boasts a team of experienced professionals who are experts in various aspects of photo editing, including retouching, color correction, background removal, and more. They understand the importance of delivering top-notch results that meet your specific requirements and exceed your expectations.

With a focus on efficiency and reliability, [Company Name] ensures fast turnaround times without compromising on quality. Whether you’re a photographer, business owner, or marketing agency, you can trust them to deliver exceptional results consistently, allowing you to focus on your core activities with peace of mind.

What sets [Company Name] apart is their commitment to personalized service and attention to detail. They take the time to understand your unique needs and preferences, providing customized solutions that align with your vision and branding.

By partnering with Outsource The Photoedit for your photo editing needs, you can streamline your workflow, save valuable time, and achieve professional-quality results that make a lasting impression. I highly recommend their Professional Photo Editing Service to anyone looking to elevate their images and take their projects to the next level.