PC always restart when using D5 render

my PC always restart while using D5 render ( i try with version 2.4.0, 2.4.1, 2.4.2 , 2.5.1 )
PC Spesification : Core i9-12900K, Mainboard GigabyteZ690 Aorus Master, 64 GB Ram, Gigabyte RTX 4090-24 GB, Power Supply Corsair HX1000i(1000Watt), system on nvme, Windows 10 22H2

** no error found in Event Viewer windows logs

I have been dealing with an ongoing issue with my system for almost two years. I had a Noctua cooler for the Threadripper processor and a graphics card with RTX 3090 installed on my motherboard. Despite my attempts to find a solution, I could never resolve the issue. Eventually, I had no choice but to stop using D5.

Recently, I noticed that my motherboard was slightly bent due to the huge heatsink and graphics card. Because my CPU chassis was positioned vertically, I realized that the issue could potentially be resolved by placing the chassis horizontally. This would allow all components to be positioned vertically on the motherboard instead. After trying this method, I found that it solved my problem. I believe the issue was caused by a contact problem between the PC components due to the bend. Remember to reassemble all components after changing the position if you try this method.

Hi mate, can you send the log files to us for troubleshooting?
support@d5techs.com

How to collect logs:
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

hello, i’ve sent the log files to email support@d5techs.com

Dose it alos happen to empty secene?

No , Pc restart when work with d5 ( edit or open files ), if using another 3d render application , pc working fine

helo, pc still restart when placing chasis horizontally

I have the same problem when using d5 the computer reboots I found the problem in the cooling processor (ntel(R) Core™ i7-10700K CPU) heats up to 100 percent because of this it gives the command to reboot.

Hi, can you tell me the mail address you sent to ours? if the log file is smaller than 4 MB, you can attach it here.

hi, i attached the logs zziplog.zip (999.3 KB)

Can you tell me the RAM frequency?

RAM Spec

Hi mate, if your CPU or GPU is overclocked, please turn it off. “RTX 4090-24 GB, Power Supply Corsair HX1000i(1000Watt)”, The power is also relatively small with 4090, so it’s easy to crash or restart especially overclocked.

It’s relatively high, You can lower it and try again.

helo, our CPU or GPU not in overclocked mode, i try to fresh install windows, still restart , how about the logs file? is there any solution from the logs ?

Hi reefs, The log shows that the D5 process is suddenly broken. Anyways, D5 does not have the right to restart the computer directly, it must be hardware or external reasons, such as the system has a setting, the graphics card costs too much, high temperature, and insufficient power supply.

You can check the wiring condition of the device, and the memory stick video card can be reinserted as well.

Problem Solved… upgrade Power Supply to 1650 Watt, RTX 4090 need more power supply !!!

Thank you for your update!