Pay D5 Render Pro con PayPal

Please add Paypal as a regular payment option, I’ll wait until it is in place.

1 Like

Hi, mate, We already integrated Paypal into our Pricing page.
If the transaction fails at the first time, then the Paypal option will appear on that site.

No Paypal option appears on the site. Is D5 render still being developed? Just asking, since this should be the easiest thing to implement, will bring you customers and has been a request since D5 exists. Why is it still not an option?

Hi mate, as PayPal is not currently our preferred option, the PayPal button only appears after payment fails. We are preparing to add PayPal directly to the preferred payment options on the purchase page, and it will be available soon. sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello. I’m waiting for PayPal to be available as a direct payment option. I am unable to use any other method. Thank you for your great product. Please let me begin paying you for it.

2 Likes

Sorry again, we will provide more payment options asap.

Could you give an indication what ‘asap’ means regarding the paypal option (since this exact answer was given over a year ago)?
Would like to know asap since i (and probably thousants more) have urgent projects and if asap means in months then i, and the xxxx folks who don’t want/have the option to use creditcards, know we need to look for alternative rendersoftware.

Thank you!

We will probably have it within this month, August at the latest, sorry for the inconvenience again.

Thank you for your reply!
That will work (and bring you soo many new subscribers). However, since i’m working on some projects at the moment which i would very much like to animate in D5 this month, is there a ‘workaround’ /quick way to access the Pro version? Perhaps you could send me a link/email adres with a payment link?
Thank you!!

1 Like

Hi, we didn’t provide the payment link usually, can you tell me your region? it can be worked through the local resellers.

Hi Bruce,
I’m in the Netherlands.
Thanks

Sorry, we don’t have official resellers there :joy:.

Twinmotion will work then…

Yeah…we plan to provide more payment options, to improve the whole process better, and make efforts for the international market, please stay tuned.