Particles - Blender to D5

Hi everyone, my name is JuanSe, an achitect student from the Universidad de Buenos Aires. I was looking for more detailed characters for my models and figured out it was a good idea to model my characters in Blender through the Human Generator addone, pose or animate them and later export´em to my model in D5 as an alembic or fbx o using the blender to d5 add one too. In the idea it sounds pretty good, and kind of work, but im unable to figured out how to export hair, so all my characters are bald. By now i know that in blender the hair is in particle category, but thats all i know.

Maybe someone here can helpme solve this problem, although its probable this is more a blender thing than a D5.
For regular basis i use the D5 characters that are reasonably good, but in some cases i need the to move in a particular way or to be more detailed, above all the hair in most models its kind of weired.

Sorry for this. :joy: We have not support the fur material yet. But we plan to support it in the future and are working on it now.

Well, it seems i´ve to wait untill D5 can suport fur materials. Meanwile i hope none of my clients note the lack of hair in my characters. :eyes:

Thanks for the advice. Maybe use some character assets with hair that isn’t made of fur material first?