Panoramas Have Become Blurry

I have been enjoying using D5 Render, both the quality and the speed, (coming from Twinmotion), but recently I have discovered an issue that I may have introduced. I was building a project to be used as a presentation, so I changed my render camera mode from panorama to image and matched the field of view from Sketchup - and everything worked as it should, Images were clear and sharp. It was then decided by the presenter that immersive imagery would be better, so I changed my render mode from image back to panorama, and the rendered panoramas have been slightly out of focus ever since. I tried camera settings, restarting Sketchup and D5, rebooting the pc, updating the drivers and nothing seems to bring the clarity back to the panoramas. I have never had the need to use depth of field or auto-focus, so these setting were never touched. I am uncertain where to go next to solve this issue. The renderer does go into the super sampling mode for 8K and 16K panoramas when the render is at 99% like it used to, but the panoramas are still slightly out of focus, not one specific area, the entire image is slightly blurry. The 1920x1080 images are clear and sharp. Somehow I changed something or there is some issue with changing modes? I am under a deadline today and could really use some help. Thank you.

Hello, currently our panoramas do not achieve the same clarity as the renderings. The panoramas are currently somewhere between smooth and precise in preview mode. We will optimise the clarity of the panoramas in a later update.

Thank you for responding. I understand what you are describing, panoramas are much larger images.

What I am trying to communicate is that recently the clarity of panoramas I produce in D5 have degraded in quality so much that they are not useable. This loss of quality occurred when I changed the output to image and changed the field of view to 35mm.

When I attempt to return to rendering a panorama, the image appears to be out of focus, and not the same level of clarity that was produced before I changed to image output.

Before I changed the field of view, the panorama image clarity was very good, so I suspect that changing the image field of view has somehow affected the panorama, and I cannot find a way to restore the panoramas original clarity which was acceptable.

Either I am missing something very simple somewhere, or, I have discovered a way to corrupt the file. This was the first time I produced standard images and the first time I changed the filed of view of the camera.

Before this change, I had zero complaints about panorama image clarity or sharpness, now they are not useable. How did this happen? and more importantly How do I reset or restore the panorama camera to produce panoramas of the same image clarity or sharpness as before? Any suggestions about resetting the camera or the project would be helpful. Thank you.

Thank you for your feedback. Perhaps you could share your scene file along with the log for us to check. You can refer to this post to learn how to collect logs. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM