Onedrive synchro freeze

Hi there,

I encounter a “freeze” with OneDrive (all files stored locally on my parameters) that stay in “recherches des modifications | looking for changes” during hours/days without synchronizing any files.
This occurs with my first D5 test one week ago and did not find a way to solve this issue.
Does anyone have an idea ?
Also, @D5 team, a detail but 1 synchronization problem with naming of one files, the model “Plane”, that Onedrive indicates as bad naming.
I hope there is an other solution than resetting or uploading manually files to OneDrive.
Thanks in advance for your help,
Regards

Do you want to synchronize all the file data of your device through one drive? Including your D5 file? Do you want to make and modify projects on different devices?

Hello! Sorry for your issue. Please send your log file to us. This post shows how to collect logs. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM Please email us with the link of this post and describe your problem or you can send us the link of your log file here directly.

Hi,
I only use onedrive for backup copy and online accessibility from different devices if necessary BUT my use is local in only 1 computer.
So I synchronize all the files, include D5 ones with OneDrive.

Dear Luna,
I have no log files as there is no freeze or problem with D5 working perfectly ?
The problem is with OneDrive who does not succeed in synchronizing local files, the D5 ones.
Thanks

Hi,
I finally decide to dissociate and reactivate my OneDrive account and it corrects the problem, a little long but ok :slight_smile:
Thanks

1 Like

Dear D5 team,

Be aware that Microsoft OneDrive detects your downloaded assets files as ransomwares, certainly with your pro version protection.
I had to go on my account management and confirm that this files were ok/clean.
Maybe you can contact Microsoft to avoid this false detection.
Regards,
Julien

Thanks for your feedback. This is really helpful for our work. We will check this issue.

1 Like

Dear D5 team,

New user here and having jumped over from Lumion (please dont judge) Software is brilliant and working well.

I am having issues with syncing to one drive also. I work on two PCs one office and one at in the home office. Use one drive to transfer all my files betweent the two PCs so permenatnly up to date.

Whenever I save a D5 project one drive hangs for ages and then takes ages to upload and the download on the other PC. It looks like it has to do with the number of files? As in two projects today were 50,000 info.json files each?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

I think you can backup your files can then try clear data.