New Release:300 High-Quality Materials are ready in D5 Render

D5 Assets Library Updates|Materials|Interior

In this update for Interior Materials - Part I, D5 Render brings in 300 superb Interior Materials, including plastic, marble, metal, leather, tiles, wood, woodfloor and more.

We currently have a total of 732 materials. Feel free to browse through our built-in asset library.

The new material types are:
9 in Plastics, 40 in Marble, 12 in Wallpaper, 60 in Wall tiles and Floor tiles, 18 in Paints, 26 in Indoor and Outdoor Floors, 43 in Leather, 19 in Wood, 39 in Metals and 36 kinds of materials
made specially (distributed in different category).

This update brings a new texture header image, which can show the texture and color of the material in more detail.

Next time: For Interior Materials - Part II, we will add more than 700 brand-new materials, catering to all your professional needs.

If you have other requirements about Materials, please share your opinions and requests here:
https://forum.d5render.com/t/share-your-opinions-and-requests-about-material/387

12 Likes

And exterior materials such as concrete, plaster, stone walls …

3 Likes

Hi team - sorry if I’m missing something here? Where do I find the new release with the added materials? Or is the release still in work in progress?

Thank you!

3 Likes

Is it possible to get an overview (.*PDF etc.) of the current models/materials library you offer in D5Render, without have to have scrolling trough the library? Maybe more like an Offline Catalog you can find on your Website or something like that.

Thx :wink:

6 Likes

Hi team - I realize that the new materials where automatically updated in D5 online. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

This is a great idea! On top of that, I would add an animated preview of the asset.

1 Like

If there was a web based browser, where we can save favourite materials and assets to the local that gets synced with the account.

Beats having to scroll through the assets list every time.

Thanks

2 Likes

In the future we must have a solution, we will soon be at 10,000 objects in assets library :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

donde se puede encontrar?

1 Like

more Backdrop Plane please ? that’s very usefull

1 Like

Thank you for your advice!

material siding wood please? or cedar siding or shingle siding texture