Name of texture maps

How do i find out the name and/or location of a texture map (applied long time ago or from another user)?

could you add a function where the name of the used map is displayed when hovering with mouse cursor on it?

Hi mate, it’s in the folder named um, you can find it here.(project named folder - asset - um)

And thank you for your advice.

hmm, that is very impractical. (dozens of folders with many jpg and png files that cannot be displayed)

rightclicking on a map, there is a “File loacation” option in the context menu. but why is it not available?

so, pleeeeaaaaseee, add such a function. :nerd_face:

Hi mate, the file location can be used with your own pictures uploaded but the D5 ones are locked due to security issues :joy:.

the opacity map in the screenshot IS my own picture which i made in PS.

the “Find location” button in my D5 installation (2.4.3.1078) is always grey, regardless if it’s a D5 map or my own

so again, is there, in the current D5 version, a way to find out the name of a used texture map? or why the “Find loction” button is not available?

Hi mate, I have asked the related colleagues who are responsible for this part, Due to security issues, you cannot find the texture this way.

Also, the “Find location” can be used for the material you uploaded locally. If you open it from another user, it cannot be used. Sorry for the inconvenience.