Multimedia Material

Hi,

I create a multimedia material and attached a video file on it, and adjust transparency to 1, when I render video, it still can see the plane object edge, may I know how to solve it?

Hi, if you see the D5 tutorials it helps you understand how to do it, surely the smoke video doesn’t have a completely black screen behind it, then you have to make sure that in the box positioned where the smoke video is located it has a larger scale to make that disappear part above ol the smoke.
I’ll give you the link where you can see the tutorials.

2 Likes

yes, i learn from this video, hmmm i will try your suggestion later…

is there a way to make the video background completely black?

Hi! I suggest you can select the luma matte.

Same way as you sir, I guess riccardofortelli is correct, the background is not completely black, thank you for your reply

2 Likes

Install the D5 Render 2.7 today, and this issue still there, will try riccardofortelli suggestion later and update here

Hi, try this, if you can download it with an app in your browser. Then on the side there are other smoking videos that may interest you.

Good work

Thank you for the video link.

PS: I have try but D5 cannot hide the green background

Then do one thing since the video has the defect only in that area, make sure that the box where you put the video is of a slightly larger scale, or cut out the box, which will then become transparent, in the area of ​​the defect without affect the video image of the smoke, only then you can solve it.
Or replace it with another perfect smoking video with a transparent screen behind, there are sites that have this but you have to pay.
I first cut the video with a free program and make it transparent or with Adobe Photoshop.
Sorry for my English

Let me try and update you

1 Like

When updating from 2.6 to 2.7, before opening D5 also update your RTX graphics card, because it will be a little different when you open the files created with 2.6

@riccardofortelli Yes, I did update my graphic card driver to the latest version

1 Like

@riccardofortelli

Here is my test result https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJXbYpzKqbU

It still need to improve, hopefully D5 Team will improve the Multimedia Material, but now I am facing another problem, the frosted white strip on glass, still testing and explore how to make the frosted effect work lol

1 Like