Model import

I USE CHIEF ARCHITECT and the free version of SketchUp . How else can I import a model into d5 render besides using sketch up pro? is there a free easy way? Thank you

Hello, what file format do you use most? If you can load them in SketchUp, then you should be able to use D5-SU plugin to sync the model into D5 Render.
Besides, what is the free version of SketchUp? If it cannot use D5-SU plugin, then you have to go to some converter websites to convert the file format.

Hello D5 crashes for random reasons like adding materials changing views etc .

I have the latest driver . Thank you

Hello, the crash problem happened to a specific file or all files? Please compress the two logs folders and send them to support@d5techs.com, we will check them to find the issue cause.
The two folders are:

1. A folder called logs, in the installation directory of D5 2.0
  2. A folder called Saved, in C:/Users/your account/AppData/local/d5_immerse

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by this issue.

Regards,
Oliver

I’m sry can you explain how I save them I’m very new to d5 . Thank you.
It mainly crashes when I add materials from the assest folder
Also are there any 2.0 tutorials since the interface is different

Hi,
Could you send me models that caused the crash issue on your computer? we will do some tests first. Also, if you are using two monitors, make sure the assets library is on the main monitor, will it crash again?

About the tutorials, we are preparing a new user guide for 2.0. And you could watch this first: How to Make a REALISTIC Exterior Render in D5 Render - YouTube
SU-D5:
SketchUp Rendering (d5render.com)