Missing light

Hi D5 team,

Something weird happen to me…

Suddenly, i cant put a new light into the scene. I’ve restarted the software but still happen. I’ll attached the video link for your reference.

https://youtu.be/6K4mkpfTc1g

Hello iZAN
You can imagine that you have the lights off function ie the eyes on the side of the light object off, this I noticed on the video

It only happen on the new light, not on duplicate. If i duplicate any light, it wont go missing at all.
And i’ve tried on a new file, same setting, it doesn’t have that problem.

Hi izan
Being when you insert a new light, and you have a group of lights selected with the layer off, the new light fits into the group and is off, check this, I hope I was understanding sorry for the English :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Looking at the video I see that you have done, above there is a level for the lights, but it is off, surely the new lights are at that level off, if you turn it on at that level all the lights will open, you have to create another level, or just do not create it, because the light group already has this function turn on turn off level that is the eye

No, my layer is on. I’ve try both within or without group, it still happen for the new adding light. Only duplicate works fine.

Aaaaaa~~~~~~yes2! You’re correct. I’ve mistaken between light level & layer. Didn’t realized that my light under the layer that already turned off, i thought it was on the default layer. :rofl:

Thanks!

Solved it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I am happy for you, if there is any help, for what I can do, I am available :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes