Local Asset Library Not loading

so, this is really odd, but today my D5 suddenly decided it’s not worth it to load my local asset library. all files are in their folder, the workspace path is correct, and I can even use import to use them, but D5 chooses not to show them in local asset library.

I have tried changing asset library folder, adding stuff to it, removing it. it just ignores old file. and shows no content.

Hi, @mj.entrepreneur.hd,

Are you using 2.6 version? If it’s convenient, can you send your logs to me or to support@d5techs.com? You can refer to this post to learn how to collect logs: D5 Support Tool. We will check it as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

yes, I am using 2.6 version. it appears my local files have been deleted. first I thought my files were there, since the folder was 18GB but it seems those were only downloaded assets. local d5a files and d5m files are not there anymore. I guess installing the new update did that, or maybe something else. very sad. should’ve had a backup

Hi, did you remember where the workspace folder you set before is located? If yes, you can just set again that folder as your Workspace folder, in D5 Render- Preferences, then those models should go back. Or we can remote access to help you check that.
(The local models should be in a subfolder called models)