Livesync install?

Hi. I have forgotten how to get Livesync into sketchup? When I go to Extension manager & install extension, it’s not there? Thanks for any help.

Hi mate, are there any buttons in the menu or toolbar? If not, what’s the version of your SketchUp? The old versions are actually not supported by the new Livesync, you can refer to this note for more info: D5 LiveSync for SketchUp - Workflow / SketchUp - D5 RENDER FORUM

I’m on SU 2023 & I have reinstalled D5 converter… Now, every time I open SU, everything is gone… all my extensions that I have setup twice

but resets once closed… Please Help!!

Extensions AND toolbars!!!

Hi mate, We suspect the livesync is not installed sucessfully or other plugins may have conflicts with the D5 livesync. If the reinstalling of livesync still doesn’t work, can we schedule a time for remote assistance?we are usually available from 10am-7pm (UTC+8).

Hi Bruce. Many thanks for getting back but this seems like another issue that has sorted itself out. Have not had the issue in the last five times Sketchup has been open. Thanks for a quick response.

Sure, thank you for your update.