Lighting change in Cinematic

Hi, is it possible to have the colour of lightings change while in cinematic mode. So let’s say for example this person walks through a space, but the colour of the artificial lighting changes while walking through that space.

Hi im.aaron98
Try this way:
Set the first light in frame 1 with a layer you call white light, then create the second frame with light of any color and overlay colored light in the same place. When the movie starts, starting with the first level and the others are closed (at least three frames with different shades light up to the desired color) then the second, turn off the first and then turn on the second level, and so on. Try this way :smiling_face: :smiling_face: :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks Ricardo.

But that way would only be available if I had the lightings set up through D5 lights. My lightings were purely emmitted through emmissive material converted through Rhino 3D. And I found out that currently D5 does not have the ability to transfer Rhino 3D layers, they all come in 1 layer when converted into D5. If D5 have the ability to transfer layers, I could duplicate the model with emmisive lights and respectively turn them on and off depending on the color of each frame.

HI
Not having the characteristics of your Graphics Program, which then almost all programs are on a single level, it was impossible to do it from the emissive material. But I can’t assure you if there is a way.
Only if you load the same emissive lamp object in SKP with different naming is laid in the same place, you could have done it. But you would have wasted more time, with Twinmotion perhaps you could have done this with Emissive material.
:smiling_face: :smiling_face: :smiling_face: