Light switch on-off

When turning off a light with a light switch on a clip, there is an intermediate progress from light to dark, even though the on and off keyframes are in a row.

I would like the switch off to go dark without intermediate steps, to be immediate.

Is this possible?

Thank you!

Interesting! i don’t think the current version of the software allows this control, i would like to be able to animate the intensity of the light emission so that i can vary the brightness during an animation.

Hello. Is there any reference video for the effect you want?

I send 2 videos to the support email with what happens, and what I would like to happen.

I take this post to ask another question, in version 2.6 no moving object generated ghost effect.

That now happens to me, I attach an example.

Thanks again

Thanks for your videos. We will check them.

Hello. Regarding the ghosting effect, is it convenient to ask the resolution and fps you are currently using to render the video? You can try with different parameters than before and see if you still have the same problem.

Always in 4k 60fps, in 2.6 and 2.7, never happened before.

I tried 30, 60 and 120 fps and the same thing happens.

Thanks

I managed to achieve a dimmablie light effect!
It’s not perfect but I think it’s acceptable.
And you, what do you think?

Happy to have your feedback

Hi! Thanks for reply.
We are working on fixing the ghost effect. If it is convenient, you can send your scene file to us for check. This may better help us solving the problem.

Best regards