Keyframes in Video Mode Sudden Transitions

Hello,

I am trying to animate some images but for the life of me cannot seem to make the camera transitions smooth, as in a continuous motion of the camera instead of a sudden scene change

I am using the most current version of D5, is there something obvious I may be missing?

Thank you, and best regards,
Jin

Hi kjinlee.arch
Maybe this will help you understand how to do it, then if it doesn’t satisfy you, there are many videos on YouTube that explain other things about how to render videos.

Thank you for the prompt reply

I am finding that when I move with thw wasd keys, the keyframes transition smoothly, but when key framing from saved views that I cannot make smooth transitions between them

Do you have any suggestions as to how to navigate between saved views smoothly?

Thanks again, and best
J

as if by some miracle, the saved scenes have begun transitioning smoothly

I would still be curious as to your thoughts on what might have been causing this in case this happens again

Usually in some things I do with the program it’s like it reacts late, let’s say it’s a disel like commands maybe we operate quickly the program acts slowly. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
In my opinion it may be that when you touched the right lever the program set itself but it took a while in the software’s log-in mechanisms, this could have been it. Or you pressed a button you don’t remember accidentally and it worked. Everything can be important to work :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: