Installation problem

Hello,
Even though I downloaded the D5_Render_installer-2.6.1.0401 version, I get an error saying that I am downloading the latest version and the program does not open.

13th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i9-13980HX 2.20 GHz
RAM32,0 GB
RTX 4080

Hi, did you update directly from the software or from the installer downloaded from the website? I suggest you try to download the installer from the website to update . If that still doesn’t work, you can try installing in a different path.

I downloaded it as a free download from the website, then I downloaded it from the link I found in the forum, I encounter the same error in both.

Sometimes an unstable network connection can cause you problems, maybe you can check your network connection.

I deleted it, restarted my computer, connected the internet via cable, but I still encountered the same error. :smiling_face_with_tear:
Is there any way to use the old version?

Try switching a Windows profile in English name, then check the result. It seems the appdata path has Turkish characters that cause the problems. We will fix it, and before that, you can try the workaround to switch a Windows profile and install D5 2.6.
Any update would be appreciated.

1 Like

I changed the name of the computer and I still encounter the same error. :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear:
Adsız

The Windows system cannot recognize the case of some languages I think, can we schedule a time for remote access troubleshooting? (You may need to create a new profile, not just changing the name)

1 Like

I finally did it. :grin: :grin:
As you said, I changed the username on the computer, but it was not enough.
The name in the users file also needs to be changed.
I am adding 2 videos, I made them by watching them.
I think it will help friends who have the same problem after me. The videos are in Turkish, but it can still be done by following.
Thank you for your support. Yuppp… :tada: :confetti_ball:

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7ZWSEUUWCU
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfsh3DHoIrw
3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your solution, this is really helpful!

Hi there, here is a new version, which fixed the problem and supports Turkish Windows Profile.
Download link