Image Render Menu Display Problem

^ Full Screen^

^ Minimize & also hide my taskbar^

Hi, im new in this community & D5 Render. I’m impressed with the render engine that look fantastic. But i have a problem when i run it. Everything is fine, the only thing i cant understand is the display when i click on image render menu. The menu is too down & cant fit when i try to fullscreen it or minimize it & hide my taskbar. May i know you guys answer for this problem i had? Thank you.

Hi, it may be related to the resolution of your monitor, may I know the resolution of your monitor?

1 Like

I did change my monitor & display resolution but it still didnt work. But the problem already solved by installing the 2.2 version of D5 Render. It is works, but sometimes i want to try the latest version. Thanks for answering mate.

Hi there, thank you for the feedback. But I believe the issue is not related to D5 versions. May I know what’s the screen size of your monitor? If it is 16:9, please try to set the resolution to 1920x1080 or 2560x1440, to test if the issue still exists.

1 Like

hi,go to file location where your software install. then find user folder

then open usr file and change the screen location (0 0)
resolution less than your screen resolution like this
Location=@Point(0 0)
Size=@Size(1366 784)

1 Like

Location=@Point(0 0)
Size=@Size(1366 784)

2 Likes

Thanks for your answer, yes my monitor screen size is 16:9, I have tried what you suggested but the problem is still there, but it was solved with depanshugola55’s answer. Hopefully the D5 team can always provide the best updates in the future, I’m happy to be part of this community, thank you.

1 Like

[Image Render]

[Video Render]

Hello, thanks for your advice, it really helped me. Glad to be a part of this community. Have a nice day friend.

1 Like