How to turn the snapping off?

Hi,

Cannot rotate an object below 6° because snapping prevents it. Is there a possibility to turn the snapping off?

regards

Hi, try to do it from the object dropdown, go to Z and put the value of 6° on it

Hi Riccardo,

thank you for your answer. I know I can type in any angle under “rotation” but there is no possibility to rotate your object with the mouse below 6°. There is a snapping turned on.

It’s not the snep, but the speed maybe. If you go to the curtain at the top right where you adjust the way you walk on your project, you see that there is a movement speed regulator, you have to lower it

I noticed, if you rotate with the mouse away from the object, the rotation you want doesn’t work. But if you get closer to the object, in this case, the rotation occurs by 6°, you can check this on the program. In my opinion it is better to use the keyboard which is faster.
Good work

Thanks, but I don´t want to move around the object. I am trying to rotate the object.
No matter how far or close I am to the object the rotation starts every time by 6°. The next snapping degree is 90°.
Try to rotate your object with the mouse somewhere between 1° and 5°. It is not possible.

Ok, surely D5 team can help you better, Good Job

Hello, this is how we currently have it set up for rotation. If you wish to rotate by less than 6 degrees, you can adjust this via the menu bar. This is not a bug .