How to make water spill over the top of a meandering rock wall

I am completely stumped you guys. I need to create a waterfall effect over a meandering rock wall, and everything I’ve tried with D5 looks terrible! Can someone please tell me how to make this look more realistic? Here are some images of my attempts. Thanks in advance!

have you tried taking one of those images and putting it into an Ai enhancer? I think with enough strength it can generate what you want.

Hi, thanks for the idea. The AI enhancer won’t really help me because I also need to create an animation of this water feature. I really wish D5 had better water assets :frowning:

Hello. Do you have the low resource consumption button turned on? If you think the fluid water effect is not realistic enough, try turning it off.

Thank you for your suggestion, but I already tried that. I think if I were creating a single waterfall, this would be fine. But since I need water spilling over a meandering rock wall in many places and different elevations, this asset looks strange.

Thanks for your reply. Maybe we’ll have these types of water flowing assets in the future. :heart: