How to edit images in frames individually

Design in Archicad and imported into D5.

The frames came with the images blank. When I try to replace the image (Base Color Map) the image changes in all, and all the frames have the same image.

How to edit individually?

I just try Make Unique e nothing happens.
I can explode the model?

1 Like

Hello
You have to explode the object and sync again :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, please try exploding the model then sync again, otherwise those materials are linked.

2 Likes

Hi Riccardo,

Thank you for your help.

I’m new to D5 so how do I blow it up, I haven’t found that command in the menus.

In Archicad the way I found to “explode” an object is to convert it into a morph. Then I can change the background image individually.

When I do that I lose the ability to edit it, within the archicad as the original object, ie a frame. As a frame I can choose the type of border and change the background image.

Is it possible to explode this object within D5, if so, how to do this?

When I use Archica, from what I understand you use it too, you have to select the painting object
is to transform it into Form.
Just click with the mouse on the right button and a curtain comes out, the button transforms into Forma, that’s it.
Then just tune with D5 which loads everything.
I hope I have helped you :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Riccardo,

I’m thinking in Brazilian Portuguese and from what I’ve read you in Italian, and using the google translator to communicate. (laughing)

So I decided to take a print of Archicad’s screen to understand if we’re talking about the same command.

1 Like

In D5 and only a real image rendering engine, it can do so many other things. It takes some patience and experience. You use Archicad, you have to design and fill the environment and know all the advantages that the program offers you, knowing on the other side of the D5 engine what it can offer you to make the most of your work. The design is in phase, always starting from the client, two-dimensional project with a cad with furniture, research of materials and essences of the environment, then we move on to 3D with any program. Completed what I have listed, you move on to the rendering engine, and at the end you will have your images.
There will always be difficulties, I’m sorry if I have dwelt, I wish you all the best for your work and for Christmas.

1 Like

Yes, this is the method

1 Like

Thank you for your time in responding.

In Archicad I have an intermediate level (since 2015), and I’m used to using the internal render, which is very slow.

I’m coming to d5 now and learning how to optimize the workflow.

I also wish you happy holidays. Thanks.

1 Like

From my experiences if I can help a colleague I do it willingly :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like