How can I log out of my account remotely? If the computer is not available

I have such a problem … I’m from Ukraine … and my country was attacked, a war began. My city was bombed and I had to evacuate… I have a pro version, but it is authorized on the computer that was left in my city and I don’t have access to it now.

Can I log out of my account remotely?

Hello artikd.
I sympathize with you, I’m so sorry what is happening in Ukraine. I am equally worried about the people who are experiencing this genicide, I am also married and separated from my wife who is Ukraine but she is in Italy, only my mother-in-law and in Ukraine, that is my son’s grandmother, and he hears every day the grandmother who is experiencing this conflict, she is in MYKOLAYIV without electricity and water does not know how to escape.
My son prays every evening for it to end.
I hope you resolve this inconvenience. :smiling_face: :smiling_face: :smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks! We believe in resolving the conflict and countering their attacks … I hope this will not drag on for a long time …

1 Like

Hello, if you can remember the password, you just need to log in to D5 render using this account on another computer, and then it will log out automatically on your origin computer, because one account cannot log in to two computers at the same time.

If you forget the password, please change password in the account center:
D5 Render

Besides, we sympathize you and feel sorry for what has happened in Ukraine too. Hope you and your family stay safe and well, and get through this war.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, the question was stupid, I checked the password again and I entered the account … apparently I just made the wrong password. I thought I had to log out of my old account first…
Thanks again…

2 Likes