High Resolution Image rendered blurry

Hello community,

I have an issue, where images used as context in the form of backdrop planes with a custom texture appear very blurry compared to the imput picture.

Left is the finished rendering zoomed in and on the right is the original image file…

Are there any limitations of the software for resolutions on texures or am I doing something wrong? Outputrender was set to 8K and the imported image remains same blurry in preview.

Hello. You can check if you have SR turned on, this feature may lead to loss of sharpness in the image while speeding up the rendering. Also, you can try the Ultra HD Texture feature, which can improve the clarity of the texture.

Hi,

I have to check about super resolution- if you mean this feature?

If I try the Ultra HD Texture it says, that there is no need for applying this feature- meaning the resolution is plenty- which it should be- the whole image has around 48.000x15.000 which should be more enough as background plane

Yes, I meant super resolution. BTW, maybe you can send us your mapping if you are willing to do so. We will check why it comes blurry.