Hide the PIP camera window

Hi pepijn, Just click on the icon at the top left but it will take you to that image, don’t memorize it if you’re not interested. then click on the stored image behind it.
I hope you understood how to do it, sorry for the English.

1 Like

:frowning: Thanks Riccardo, but it doesn’t respond. It just stays there…:frowning:

And scene three, go to the icon of image 3 next to the drawing of the camera, click on it and it will appear

1 Like

Thanks! Now I got two PIP windows! :joy:

Yes tried that as well…:frowning: Thanks…

eee

I clicked on the cameras to edit etc…nothing works.

At the top right, small where there is a scene written, click on it, maybe it will solve it

Scena

1 Like

I think it’s a bug. I restarted D5 and now it seems to be okay. Thanks for your help Riccardo!!! :blush: :innocent:

2 Likes

admination
Hope this gif can help you. In normal case, just click the small camera button in the scene list to enter or exit the camera window.

1 Like

Thanks Luna, I did but the PIP window didn’t close :(.

At the moment it occurs again that the PIP window can’t be turned off. It goes well for some changes but a some moment it ‘hangs’. To be honest I think the new way of handling cameras and rendering output is a bit of a fuzz. I really like it how it was.

Sorry for this, could you please send us your log files? (support@d5techs.com, please attach the link of this post to the email and please describe the problem)
We will try to solve this,

Is there a fix for this, as I’m having the same problem. It is quite frustrating as the PIP is obstructing my view and I cannot close it. (tried all the suggestions above)

Sorry for this, could you share your log with me? You can refer to this post to learn how to collect logs: D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

I also have the same issue, most of the time the PiP opens by itself can can’t close it back no matter what i try. Only way to fix it is to restart the software. Needs a better UI implementation, to have a toggle for it on the left column near the Scene/camera, or on the right column some where

Hi, can you tell us the exact version number of the D5 you are currently using?

If you are willing, please send your log file to us. This post shows how to collect logs. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM
You can share a link here or send your log to our email. (support@d5techs.com, please describe the problem and attach the link of this post to your mail)

adding +1 here! i’ve also been having this same problem where i must restart D5 in order for the PIP to go away, using livesync for sketchup and rhino

Hello, we checked this issue. This is a known issue for now and the camera window can be closed by restarting the D5. We will try to fix it.

1 Like