Ground problems

Hola??, puede por favor alguien del servicio tecnico contestarme ??, llevo dos dias sin saber nada de nadie y sigo parado con mi trabajo.
Esta noche he vuelto a poner a renderizar a 16K y vulve a cerrarse el programa despues de varias horas.

Could you please send us your D5 scene file for test through the email (rubyliu1107@gmail.com)? We will check how the rendering performs on our pc.

At the end, i have sent you my files by SMASH

Hi mate, we checked the log file you sent last time, and to render 16k images, it would take more RAM than normal, and you can monitor that when rendering.
32GB may be not enough to handle complex scenes in 16k. But we will test and let you know the results.

What’s more, you mentioned that you can render 16k images in the previous versions, right? If you need 2.2.1 for testing, please install it from here:
Download link

Muchas gracias, si se soluciona todo instalando otros 32 GB de memoria Ram, lo haré.
Saludos

Puede ser que tener conectados tres monitores o dos (en el mejor de los casos) gaste recursos de la Ram?

Hello, sorry that I forgot to mention that, yes, multiple monitors consume more Vram and power supply of the Graphics card.
I saw you use 3 monitors, so you can first try turning off two of them, also, do not run D5 Render at full screen, you can reduce the window size a little, then the FPS will increase, also it can save VRAM usage.

Hola Oliver.

He estado probando con otra escena de otro proyecto, renderizando en 16K, y de momento las tres que he hecho no me han dado ningún problema.
No me ha hecho falta descargarme la versión anterior.
Los monitores los he tenido tanto conectados como desconectados y me ha funcionado correctamente en ambos casos al renderizar.
La escena que os envié con la que tengo problemas, creo que pueda tener una composicion excesiva en asstes y al final acabe por colapsar de alguna manera a la memoria RAM.
Mi pregunta es, ¿si amplio con otra memoria RAM de 32GB podria solucionarse el problema de la escena que os envié?.
Por lo demás todo perfecto, gracias

Hi Eduardo, no problem, tomorrow I will let Ruby share the file with me, then we will test the scene file on different machines and let you know the result. Or you could send me a link directly. My email is ziyin.zhu@d5techs.com, and please let us know which scene to render.

It is possible when there are many high-quality plants or glass/mirror items in that specific scene.
By the way, welcome to join our Spanish community D5 Render Español | Facebook

Hi Eduardo, we checked the scene file you sent, but it lacks the folder called assets. Without it, we cannot open your scene file and know how it looks.

Please compress it and send it to us as well.

Buenas tardes.
He estado desconectado unos dias.
Me puede decir como comprimir otra vez.
Gracias

Hello, thank you for the update.
You can just compress the whole project folder. Last time the folder called assets was missing.