Grass on object does not snap

Hi, Today I want to create a scene with rocks and moss or grass on top of it, but the grass does not snap to the object. Only when the object is fronm c4d. But not models from d5 itself. Is that possible? To brush it over a stone model?

Thank you in advance!

Hi, yes and so you don’t put the grass on your D5 objects, but on the D5 geometries (paralelepiped cube plane etc…). Try this way, take an object created by the graphics program you use, like the rock you took in D5, synchronize it and then put the rock material on your object, this makes you do it, then the grass. This way you succeed in your aim.

1 Like

Hi, Thank you for your answer, but it is not about the material. It is about just the d5 models. If i have some rocks where I want to place elements like plants, flowers or grass, it will not stick to the top of the object…

Hello, firstly for the D5 assets in the library, the brushes are currently unavailable for nature, decals and parallax windows. Secondly, D5 assets have an automatic position recognition when placed, and currently for stones the recognition position may not be on its surface, you can adjust the position after placement.