Glowing outlines problem

Hi, i would like to ask how to solve the issue of glowing outlines around shiny elements. This applies to basically anything that has a shine.
The drivers and d5 are updated.
Check this:

Hello.
Try in the material effects setting or decrease reflection or specular and give some roughness.
Try this way, then color check if it’s too white. I hope I have helped you. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello, is there any item in this scene, that is very far away from the origin point?

I also tested it on a clean scene. Even when I insert a model from the d5 library this happens. Look:

Hello keczoks.
I saw what you posted, it is normal that the object placed on the horizon of D5 with its lighting will have that effect.
Maybe to help you you need to play with lights not just materials, you know that lighting affects the effect of materials a lot. I’ll give you the address where he explains how light affects materials, even transparent ones. Artificial Lighting - #4 Getting Started with D5 Render - YouTube
Then if you place an object with a scene, inserting four or three light points in the direction of the object you will have a different render, there are many tutorials that explain it to you. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: