**D5 Render Version:**2.7
**Graphics Card:**nvidia gforce gtx 3060
Driver Version:
Issue Description: stuck at 99%
Screenshots/Videos Description:

Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Summary

This text will be hidden

Hi, I’ve seen a couple other people have this problem but my file is stuck at 99%. It’s only this one. Should I send the log files and the file itself to your support team? I’m in a rush unfortunately too…

Sorry for your issue. Did you use 2.7.1.0465? Did it occur in all scene-files or just this specific scene-file? If you try to create a new empty scene, can D5 run normally? Was there anything unusual when you saved this file last time? Did you use Scatter for this scene file before? Does this scene use the PCG in a lot of places? If it is convenient, can you send the scene file (The entire folder where the .drs file is located) to us (support@d5techs.com)? We will check it. Thanks in advance. :heart_hands:

https://forum.d5render.com/t/hot-issue-d5-models-do-not-open-after-loading-until-99/32313?u=leah_li

I’ve sent the file with the logs too, I can’t send the entire file, it’s too big. I don’t know what pcg or 2.7.1.0465 is, and yes I used the scatter tool a little bit before I closed it. Should I not? . New scenes work fine. It’s when I tried to open it again that it showed these problems. I have to also mention this was a sketchup model that I converted to rhino to then insert to d5, so I could have live sync. The file was already breaking in some parts due to that transfer I think. I’m new to D5 so I don’t know the tool well.

Don’t worry, you can zip up the file and send it to us. We can’t open the file successfully if there is only drs file. Thanks for your cooperation. :heart_hands: