File stuck at 9%

Hi,
I have one personal pro account for home and a different pro account for office. When I am trying to open the D5 file using office account (which was earlier saved in personal account), the file gets stuck at 9%. Is there anyway to save the file from my home account and open it using the office account? Thank you

Hello Sohail, it is not related to which account you use to open the file since we do not set limits for that :slightly_smiling_face:
To confirm, have you transferred the whole scene file folder to your Office computer?
2. Does the file path in your office computer contain special character or non-English language?Maybe you could try move it to another place then see the result.
3. The file in your home computer still can work normally, right?
4. Please make sure your office computer’s video driver is updated.

If the problem remains, feel free to let me know. Or you could send the scene file to support@d5techs.com directly.

Regards,
Oliver

1 Like

Hi Oliver,

Its still the same. I have sent you the whole folder on the tech support email. Please get back to me asap.

Thanks

It opened but the sketchup model is missing

ok, I will check that and keep you updated.

Hi Sohail, you should open the skp model in your second computer, then use the plugin to sync again with the D5 scene file.
or you could send us the skp model as well.

OK. i will send you the skp model. Thanks

Hi Sohail, please send me two logs folders, like the way you did before.

1. A folder called logs, in the installation directory of D5 2.0
  2. A folder called Saved, in C:/Users/your account/AppData/local/d5_immerse

Hi Oliver,
I don’t remember how to find the log folder. Can you please tell me again where to find it? thanks

Hi yes, there are two folders that we need:

1. A folder called logs, in the installation directory of D5 2.0
  2. A folder called Saved, in C:/Users/your account/AppData/local/d5_immerse

Hi Oliver,
I cant find where exactly the log folder is

can we use Teamviewer or Anydesk for remote access?
About this one:
the AppData folder is hidden, you should turn on the setting view hidden items in Win10

Hi Sohail, do you still need assistance? any updates will be appreciated.

Hi Oliver,

I have sent you the log folder. Thanks

ok, I received it, will keep you updated.

Hi Sohail, did you use SU plugin to sync the model into D5, or just imported it directly?

Imported directly

Hi Sohail, please check the email I sent you, with the recovered file attached.