Export from Quixel Bridge Megascans assets to D5 Render

Hi, I hope you can create plugin to export assets from Quixel Bridge Megascans to D5 Render. So it can easier just 1 click

Also could you please let the D5 render assets already downloaded when we install it?
Because it’s very wasting time to download one by one, I ever download all assets, but sometimes it’s bug, the assets re-download. Also after update new version, the assets disappear and should re-download all of them.

The path tool for animation (vehicle, people, pets), need to be adjust, I need the same position of the object when I increase the amount and, the object move unpredictable,
Please look at lumion path, we can put the path without checklist any assets.
Also the path in lumion can animate imported 3D model from sketchup for example, the path works, I can use any assets and animate it, it’s okay without the car wheel spinning, at least it works to animate it and it’s moving.

Thank you for your attention

Hi there, thanks for your advice! We’ve sent to our team. About the plugin to export assets from Quixel Bridge Megascans to D5 Render, you can refer to https://forum.d5render.com/t/quixel-bridge-to-d5-tool-convert-quixel-assets-into-d5a-format-when-importing-into-d5-render/12329.

1 Like

Hi Jasmine,
I really thankful if you consider my idea for D5 render, because as I said before, if all assets need online and need to download it first, it waste our time if we have slow internet speed and don’t have any internet.
We need the assets become offline like lumion, so we don’t need internet to use it.
Thank you

Thank you for the link, it’s helpful. Finally I can export to D5 render from Quixel more easier.

Hi there, thanks for your advice. We’ve sent the advice about the path tool to our team. And about the assets, by design, D5 is a real-time renderer and we need to be online when using it. And D5’s asset library is frequently updated, so we do not support offline downloading currently. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

If it needs to be online, please fix the bug like re-download the same asset
Thank you

Got it, thank you for your feedback.

Also please put auto random and auto scale after put any assets, especially for tree,
For example:
1st Phase. You put a lot tree with same scale and same direction
2nd Phase. Select all tree in the layer and just 1 click button to auto random selected tree and scale

1 Like

Got it, thanks for the details.

Broken filename passed to function
can’t open error!
can’t open error!
can’t open error!
can’t open error!

This is what i get when i try to refresh or open the Bridge Window… Any solution/fix?

I think d5 is moving very slow and the other softwares are improving a lot.