Emissive material flickers with bloom effect

HI. I have some issues facing again and again in every project. Please check attatched 2 images for your reference. In this is there is a curtain layer with emissive material and that is givining such animated patches of lights over the building .
while making video such light patches are appearing on a different place hence giving some weired effect which is very weired in video. 2 images which i have attatched in that you can see how its appearing.

This happened in my earlier project also. Whereever I give emissive material in exterior project I am facing this issue. Please note that I tried invisible to raytracing off and with bloom value to 0 as well. Dlss super sampling off. But not able to solve this.with emissive value 1 or above 1 such error is coming

Hi mate, please check whether the model is overlayed by other objects.

If not, Can you send us the files and models for troubleshooting? support@d5techs.com

Sorry we don’t suppot the bloom effect in panorama, but we will improve that.

Thanks for your reply. but this is not panorama. it’s a simple camera animation. WIll send you files. Please go through that and please sort it out. I hope you people can resolve this.

have mailed you all the files through we transfer.

Hi friend, thanks for reducing the file size for us to test.

According to my test, it happens only in the preview due to the real-time calculation of lighting and other objects. The output is ok without flicker. It will reduce the noise or solve the bloom problem after rendering.

You can try again after rendering, it happens only in the preview. If you think the problem still persists, please tell us again.

yes its happening. will send you rendered video as well

I just rendered again . but now its not showing that error. Ealier it was there in my rendering as well. I dont know why that error is not there. anyways will post you again if that error will occur in other project as well. Thank you

Thank you for the update. if it occurs please tell us again.

sure. Definitely I am going to bother you about this. :smile: