El programa se cierra solo en mi ordenador nuevo

D5 Render Version: 2.4
Graphics Card: RTX 3060 Ti GDDR6X
Driver Version: 531.29
Issue Description: El programa se cierra inesperadamente
Screenshots/Videos Description:
Steps to Reproduce (optional):
He montado un ordenador nuevo con 32 gb de RAM, un i5 y una 3060 ti GDDR6X. He estado probando el programa y la primera vez que fui a renderizar me salió un error que decía que el sistema de windows había detectado un problema, que reiniciase el programa y lo ejecutase como administrador, tras hacerlo se me sigue cerrando el programa cuando hago algún render en 6k por ejemplo. Puesto que es nuevo nose si se trata de una configuración del programa o de instalación de este o de un error en la tarjeta gráfica.
Gracias de antemano.

Hi, We recommend rolling back the graphics driver to NVIDIA Studio 528.49. After our analysis, we found that the latest graphics driver will cause D5 to crash. For details, please visit this article: Change Game Ready to Studio Driver to avoid D5 crash

If you have overclocking turned on, you can try to turn off overclocking to render. And if the wattage of the power supply is too small, it will also cause problems. Is it convenient to ask about the wattage of your power supply?

The power supply is 650w so I don’t think it’s a problem and there are no overclocked components. I’ll try rolling back the Nvidia driver, thanks.

If rolling back the graphics driver to NVIDIA studio 528.49 still does not solve the problem, please contact me, good luck! :grinning:

Hola, revertí los controladores a los Nvidia studio 528.49 y aunque durante una hora me ha funcionado sin problemas, se ha vuelto a cerrar sin aviso.

1 Like

Hi, you can try to update to the latest graphics driver (NVIDIA studio 531.41). Here is the related article: Update your video driver to avoid D5 crash - Get Help - D5 RENDER FORUM

If the problem is not resolved after the update, please send me a message.