Educational license

Hi, I am a university student and I tried to apply for the educational license.
When I tried to apply with my student id, my application was rejected. how can this be resolved? thx.

Hello. Please upload the appropriate documents according to our application requirements. If you were rejected, did you receive any reason for rejection? If you have questions about the reasons for rejection, let me know and I will explain them to you.

Hi, I Uploaded front and back side of my student ID card… I don’t know what to put in student status proof. so, I initially provided a screenshot of my profile on the college website, followed by an admission bill to demonstrate my enrollment. However, both submissions were rejected.
Could you kindly provide specific details regarding the criteria for acceptable proof of student status?
Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and guidance on how to proceed.

Hello. Currently we need an official proof of your school attendance or a screenshot of your personal information from your school system as well. Please note that these images need to show that you have not yet graduated in the current year (2024). For example, if your school can issue you a certificate of attendance, then the certificate needs to show that it was issued in 2024.

Hi, thank you for your reply.
I resubmitted and included the Certificate of Attendance.
Let me know if this is satisfactory.
Thanks

1 Like