Drs Repair Tool|If you fail to open the saved file

If you’re encountering the issue that the saved files fail to load in D5 Render, it is probably caused by

1. Too many plants in the scene
  2. Too many high-resolution (16k) HDRIs used in the scene

The Repair Tool is for clearing the overloaded resources in the scene, which helps to ​open the file successfully.
:warning:It must be installed in the installation directory of D5 Render 180. Please backup your project and exit D5 Render before proceeding.

Note:

1. This is a temporary repair tool for Version 1.8.0, for urgent project needs
  2. Please reduce the use of high-resolution(16K) HDRIs. If multiple scenes need to use custom HDR, it is recommended to use the copy parameter feature of the scene list, or use lower resolution (4K) HDR

The issue is expected to be fixed and optimized in Version 1.8.1.

1 Like

Dear D5 render team,

can I have DRS repair tool for version1.9.0 as Im having problem to load my drs file that stucks at 5%. I have lots of plants in the file , as I am doing a projects involves plants landscapae thank you

I need this urgently if you can help me
Thank you

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dlpSxtjwlda70JIRAcPoIQ93Ais1I6BP?usp=sharing
@D5bot here is the link to my Drs file

Thank you

Oh @D5bot I work using :

• RTX 3060 12GB
  • RAM DDR4 96 GB
    -Intel i9

Hi Christian,

The .drs repair tool cannot support the 1.9.0 version. Please send your logs to my email for analysis, I have downloaded your file but cannot open it too.

Please send us the two logs for further investigation:
• Win C: “%local appdata%\d5_immerse\Saved\Logs”
• Installation Directory of D5 Render: “D5 Render\logs”

My email is ziyin.zhu@d5techs.com

Thanks,
Oliver

Hi Oliver ,

uploading the immerse and log files now .

screenshot of my videos are actually there as well, I think its because of the numbers of plants models That I use for the project

Hi Oliver
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dlpSxtjwlda70JIRAcPoIQ93Ais1I6BP?usp=sharing
here is the link to my immerse and logs