Disconnections from time to time, and not being able to download models'?

Hi everyone

All day yesterday I could not use any assets or texture, even reconnecting the libraries were unopened.

Any clue if it was a problem with the server, my installation is on the same PC, so it is not a problem of using the network.

Greeting
José

Hello José,

Sorry to hear that you ran into this problem. Is the problem resolved now?
Also, we are working on a project to optimize our servers globally, if the assets downloading speed is still very slow on your computer, please let me know which city or region you are in, and what network service provider you use.

Hi Oliver

Thank you for your answer, yes, the problems continue from time to time, intermittently these last three days, and they are the following.

_ The pro assets do not appear despite being logged into my pro account.
_ Sometimes they open, I can choose one or two and then they are no longer available.
_ I am working on a project and my account is disconnected alone, the watermarks appear in the pro assets, I have to log in again.
_ The strange thing is that despite not having pro assets available, the ones that I could place in the project are still available without a watermark.

As I said before, my computer is independent, everything is loaded on the local disk without a network in between, I think it is a problem of pro assets in the cloud.

Cheers
José

Hello,
I saw another message with the same problem from jorbarcellona, and you ask him about his area, I am also from Argentina, but Buenos Aires,

Thanks

Hello Joe,

Could you download and run the Network tool following the Readme.txt?
Please send your logs to my email( ziyin.zhu@d5techs.com) after you run it, and we will find ways to help improve the downloading speed.
D5NetWorkStats.zip (141.7 KB)

Regards,
Oliver