DESEO FORMATEAR MI PC Y REINSTALAR D5 (Licencia Educativa) EN MI MISMO COMPUTADOR

Buen día. Acabo de recibir una licencia educativa de D5, pero casualmente necesito formatear mi pc y reinstalar el programa. Se que no se es permitido usar la licencia en otro equipo, pero quisiera saber si es posible volver a usarla en mi mismo Pc?.
Gracias de antemano!

Hello. Formatting your computer may cause your device identifier to change, making your educational licence unavailable. But you can try to continue using it on your device first. If it doesn’t work, please contact me and I will help you resolve the issue.

I will do that. Thank you so much

1 Like

Good day. Kind regards.
I just received a D5 educational license, but I’m going to change my PC and I need to reinstall the program on another computer. What should I do to keep my license please?
Thanks in advance!

Buen día. Reciban un cordial saludo.
Recién recibí una licencia educativa D5, pero voy a cambiar de pc y necesito reinstalar el programa en otro equipo. Que debo hacer para mantener mi licencia por favor.
¡Gracias de antemano!

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We don’t support unbinding due to changing devices. You can apply for a new educational license after the current one is expired. At that time, you can rebind it.Thank you for your understanding. :pray: