D5 render start to crash withouth warning after 2.6 update

Hello, I encounter D5 render crash/close without any warning after update 2.6 version. The crash is randomly without any specific action on the software.

My system is

Intel core i9 10900k
Geforce RTX 3090
Ram 64gb

Do you have any pop-ups on your computer? If so, please show me. Also, you can try updating your graphics card driver to the latest version. BTW, could you tell me if you have your problem with specific scene or any scene is likely to crash.

Do you have any pop-ups on your computer? If so, please show me. Also, you can try updating your graphics card driver to the latest version. BTW, could you tell me if you have your problem with specific scene or any scene is likely to crash.

Hello

I am also having the issue repetitively either before rendering or after rendering. there is no warning or crash window to show. but maybe there is a crash log that might explain it.

Intel core i9 10900k
Geforce RTX 3090
Ram 100gb

Just found out it crashes on the previous rendered images window in the render que.

Somthing to do maybe with the old renders before 2.6 trying to be displayed as all the images don’t load in the window before it freezes and crashes. Explains why it crashes after rendering as that’s is the window that is shown once renders are completed. Is there a way of clearing this in the cache for now?

It crashes before i can click on the button to clear previous renders.

Hello everyone!

I have the same issue, D5 Version 2.6 is crashing randomly after being updated from Version 2.5, which worked fine and stable.
I recently boosted my system, maybe it has something to do with this fact in my case?

I`m using:
Blade 17 (late 2019) Notebook
Intel core i7 9750H CPU
Geforce RTX 2060
RAM 64 GB
Windows 10 Home
Version 22H2 (latest update)
+
eGPU Core X Chroma with
Geforce RTX 4070

Since installing the eGPU and upgrading D5 to the 2.6 Version, the initial opening of D5 takes quite some time (10-15mins) and then crashes randomly in remote use as well as with the eGPU connected.

Any help on this urgently needed, thanks

Hello, There is no pop ups windows or any warning. D5 just crash randomly. Sometimes It crash just but running on the background.

Sorry for my late reply, please send your log file to us, we will check it. This post shows how to collect logs. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

Hi! Sorry for any inconvenience, please also send your log file to us, we will check it. This post shows how to collect logs. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

Processing: zziplog.zip…

Thanks for your logs, but it seems that you have not upload it successfully. Please try to upload it again.