D5 render not work

Hello. D5 Render freeze when opening. Never open it. I installed but not working. What should i do?

Hi! After you installed D5 Render and opened it for the first time, D5 Render does not respond, I guess your system configuration does not support D5 Render. Please firstly check your system configuration and send us your PC system configuration information. If the system is normal, then please run the support tool and then send us log file through the email (rubyliu1107@gmail.com).
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

1 Like

Hello there. I did the test you requested and sent you an e-mail. My computer hardware is powerful. It easily runs other 3d software. D5 render was also working. This problem started after the last update. I have a pro subscription. I made my projects with D5. It’s not working right now and that’s a big problem for me. Please help me. Thank you.

Thanks for the files. We found that this may be because of the divi-screen display issue of D5 version 2.2. The new version 2.3 will be released soon. You can update to the new version, then if this issue remains. Please also check the private message I sent to you.

Thanks u so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello there. Problem is solved. I am using a dual monitor computer. I should have opened the d5 program on the main screen. There is a problem when you open it on the side screen. It’s an interesting problem, but you solved it super fast. thank you very much. good work.

2 Likes