[D5 Render Challenge]Mimosa 152 - Remember When!

**Theme:**Mimosa 152
Artist: Reimerly Duong
Graphics Card: RTX 2070S Trio
Workflow: Sketchup 2020 Pro,3DSMax, D5 Render Pro 1.9
Brief description of post-processing: Photoshop 2021, Lightroom cc, Filmora X
**Whether the model is original:**The Models is Original by Leu Thu Hai (Mayna.space)
**Model source:**3dwarehouse, D5lib, Convert 3DSMax.

**Description of the work:**This is a Project located on the outskirts of the City I live in.
Wear headphones and enjoy!

Remember When!

Don’t forget to Vote for my entry, Thanks all.

26 Likes

Very nice Render. Good job

Thanks you!

Very good!

thanks you so much!

Nice work mate :slight_smile: . i just think that the snow scenes are a bit off , thought the tree texture was gone at first.

Thanks for your feedback, I’m also not satisfied with the D5 snow effect, or the setting is incorrect.

Great Country House Work. I too have noticed small errors such as the texture of the tree, the snow effect and the artichokes near the fireplace raised from the ground, but I like your romantic work. :clap: :clap: :blush: :blush:

Thanks for your encouragement!

Very nice Render. Good job

thanks you so much!

Hi reimerly, this animated fire is very nice, could you tell me how you made it? It is particle from D5 assets library or made by yourself? I Ask this for one of my friends :joy: thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi Oliver,

If they are not particles from the D5 library, I think that a movie of a fire put in the fireplace as if it were a TV, I am guessing, sorry for my opinion without being the author, thanks

1 Like

Hi Oliver.J
yes, it’s a material and I put a fireplace video in,
The fire effect in D5 is very difficult to control, I can’t scale it to my liking.

1 Like

Exactly, thanks for the reply!

Thank you both! I got it :grinning:

1 Like