D5 pro license as a student questions

Hi all, I want to apply for the student license but I have some questions since I struggle a bit with translating things.

When referring to a teacher, do I refer to my computer professor?

It also asks for the date of my graduation but apart from the date my student pass ends I don’t have any other such dates, so what do I write? And if I want to extend my studies then what?

And lastly, there’s two pages with personal info on my school’s management system (secretary system directly translated), one with personal information and one with student details. Does the second one count as the enrollment proof that is asked of me if it contains info such as when I enrolled, what semester I’m in etc?

Sorry if the questions appear stupid, I need D5 pro asap and don’t have time to be rejected because of misunderstandings.

Thank you for your interest and support for D5.

We would like you to provide us with information about one of your teachers, who only needs to be a current teacher at your school; there are no restrictions on the subjects the teacher teaches.

Regarding the graduation date, you can write in your expected graduation date (if you will delay your graduation afterwards, it will not affect the use of your educational licence). We basically want you to prove that you are still currently enrolled.

Regarding the certificate and the personal webpage, I personally think either one is fine, it mainly depends on whether the information you provide can prove that you are still currently enrolled. In the case of the personal webpage, for example, we would like it to show that you are still a student at your university this year (2024).

Best regards

Thank you for the answer!!

Dear,

Thank you for your response and for clarifying the requirements for the educational license.

I will provide the information about one of my current teachers at my school. As requested, I will also include my expected graduation date to prove my current enrollment status.

Regarding the certificate and the personal webpage, I will choose the most suitable option to confirm my enrollment as a student at my university in 2024.

Best regards,
Lily Elliott

1 Like