D5 logout by itself

hi i have a problem with my D5, every time i want to render a video in high resolution like 4k, after click render, the D5 logs out by itself, this happens frequently, and is very annoying, because i have to re-render continuously. I keep changing my password every day to overcome this, is there another way? thanks

Sorry for your issue. Have you ever had this problem before? Network fluctuation can also affect account logout, just log in again and it will be fine. Please keep your account password safe, if someone else logs in, your previous account will be squeezed out. You can render on a stable network.

i have 150 mbps connect with lan to my pc, i think that not the problem

the problem is, i dnt know the d5 logout by itself, i just click render a 10 clip with 4k resolution, after finish, the result have a watermark, and i need spend 5 hour again to render :')

for now, i solve the problem with change my password evry time i want to render, but its so annoying

Are you currently sharing an account with someone else? This is risky. If you are not sharing an account with anyone else, but your account keeps logging out, you can try sending us a log follow this post. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM