D5 freezes

the program reacts after a while when I click on the different functionalities, there are a few seconds left before it reacts this problem is solved I don’t know how when I click on the taskbar the program returns to stateless normal this problem appeared after installing the latest update, it’s annoying, can you help me.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dkr3tForvhjc--pB5W_eX-u0_LSRxGBC/view?usp=sharing
this is a video of my problem .

@Oliver.J any solution ??

Hi! @YAIIICH When I opened the link you sent, it says we need your permission to check the video. I have asked your permission, but with no reply yet.

i’m sorry ruby ,i didn’t notice the notification, can you check the file know .

I checked the video. There are strange blinks and the black D5 window. Does this happen to all files or just this specific file please? And we may need log files and your D5 scene file for troubleshooting.

no this happen to all files after the last update, i will send you the d5 scene file later , and i don’t know how can i get log files .

Hi, please run the support tool by following the steps and then send us the zziplog file through email (rubyliu1107@gmail.com).

D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM