D5 crashed at least 5 times today

Program crashes, almost every hour, probably when it tries autosaving.
Version 2.6.1.04.01

Hello! Really sorry for your issue.
First, have your checked your your power supply? Unsuitable power wattage may also cause flickering. You can refer to this post to check. System Requirements for D5 Render

Also, you can check to see if the scene you were using when you crashed produced too high RAM or VRAM usage.

You can also check if firewall, antivirus, or software conflicts are causing your problem.

still crashes every ten minutes, for real. how can i collect my crash log and send it to you?

Sorry for my late reply. You can refer to this post to learn how to collect logs. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

Here are my log files, please review. WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

Please do something, I am a pro user, all of my work is based on this program. I have done everything, uninstall and reinstall, drx repair, everything. It does not even refer to the dlls missing

Hello!
We think your problem may be related to the hardware of the device. In order to better identify your problem, we may need you to provide us with the following information:

1. How long have you been experiencing your crash?
  2. Do you know the wattage of the power supply you are currently using? We suspect that the issue may be due to insufficient power for your graphics card.
  3. Please let us know if you are overclocking your cpu and what your RAM frequency is. Overclocking can cause crashes. If your RAM frequency is too high, it may also cause crash, please lower the RAM frequency appropriately.

Did the problem start after you changed hardware, or some system settings? Also, please check whether the hard disc where D5 is installed has enough space.