D5 Converter for Blender (Beta)

thank you for your response. ill wait then :+1:

Now i waiting and waiting for the Plugin for Blender 2.93 2.94 2.95 2.96 and now 3.0

Wann kann man endlich mit einem funktionstĂŒchtigen converter rechnen. mit dem ersatz ĂŒber fbx ist es so umstĂ€ndlich

When can you finally expect a functioning converter. with the replacement via fbx it is so cumbersome

Hello, we are working with a professional team to rebuild the plugin, the ETA is D5 2.2 release date.

1 Like

Great news, I just have both Blender 2.9x and 3.0 just to be able to use the plugin.

Hi,
Is it possible to export camera from Blender to D5 render?

Hello, it is not supported for the current version, but it is possible in the future.

Importing camera including animation would be useful feature. In Blender there is more control over objects animation a if this would be transfered to D5 by plugin, it would help a lot when animating long sequence. Also animation of all other objects should be exportable i my opinion :slight_smile:

1 Like

What abaut “node wrangler” like in blender. we can’t still see the imperfection map.

Hello im having this issue when trying to export, it is because im using Blender 3.0.1 ? is there a way i can fix it?

Hello, we are going to make the plugin support more Blender add-ons. If you are interested, you can join our Discord server and try the beta version of Blender plugin.
D5 Render

Hello, the current version of plugin does not support Blender 3.0, but we have a beta version which supports it. Join our discord server and give it a try, it is in Blender channel of the server:
D5 Render

Hi all, if you want to try our new plugin for Blender 3.0 and 3.1 (also 2.9.1), welcome to join our Discord server, try it and send us feedbacks, thanks in advance!
D5 Render

1 Like