D5 closes immediately after launch

Hello,

I want to explore D5 but I couldn’t open it. I installed both my desktop and laptop. After instal, Program opens and closes immediately.

Desktop has 32gb Ram I5 Processor and RTX 3070 Video card.

I try to instal Older driver for the 3070. I try the latest also. But both didn’t work for me.

Laptop has I7 and RTX 3060 with 32gb also. Bu same thing happen.

After first instal, Program check my pc. Everything looking ok. After that. It closes immediately.

In the log files I saw a File. You can check in attachment.
service_20230417-172456.15720.zip (8.7 KB)

Hi, mate,

Can you send the Complete logs to us? you can refer to this page:
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

By the way, did any windows report errors when you launch D5? Are you sure you run D5 with the dedicated graphics card? Is your CPU overclocking?

You can also try to reinstall D5 on the other drives.

zziplog.zip (391.3 KB)

Hello.

I don’t get any windows alert. Btw I instaled d5 on my home laptop (i7 10750 Rtx3060 16gb Ram). And it worked with no issue. we’ve got excatly same laptop in our office but it closes immediately after oppening the program. Maybe our firewall blocked the program or something? I really dont know. But I can confirm that I can instal lots of different programs in our office PC.

Hi, mate,

We checked the log file, the logs in your C drive is empty, Did you use any antivirus software?

You can run the installer as admin, or install D5 in another drive that does not needs admin permission.