D5 / 1.9 beta - exterior

D5 1.9 beta
2080ti
sketchup - D5

images got compressed by uploading high res upload would be great :slight_smile:

16 Likes

incredible, looks more natural… what HDRI did u used? d5 default or custom ?

Thanks!

It is the new sunlight system for the upcoming 1.9 version.

1 Like

Wow, what an improvement in exterior quality. Especially the second image does look very natural.
Is it with or without photoshop?
1.9 seems to be a huge update. Thank you for your images.

Thank you Flamingo.

There was no correction done, only thing i did in photoshop was add the birds and add the vignet.

1 Like

Very good!

Where we can get 1.9 beta?

Thanks Jiri

The team selects certain people who commit to beta test the software.

1 Like

So could you also add me to this group? I’ve been leading IT Innovations in Honeywell for several year, also have strong knowledge of: C#, ABAP, Java, Javascript, C/C++. I could also help you to find the issue with new ndivia drives which I have, check this thread:

Many thanks Jiri

1 Like

Hi Jiri,

I am afraid that our beta test is only available for Pro users. Don’t worry, we would like to help you solve the crash problem first. Can you send me the logs for further investigation?

Regards,
Oliver

Hello, what are the conditions for beta testing?

Hi @Oliver.J, is the realease date of 1.9 already known? I have project coming, so I would like to know, if wait few days more or start it in 1,8. Thanks

1 Like

Hi, if no accident, i think the date should be before the end of this month.

thanks

2 Likes

Amazing Rendering :+1:

The Vegetation is standard D5 Library or did you import some Assets?

Hello,

I love this render engine. recently I purchased the software license. where can I find the download link for 1.9 beta? how i become pro user?

Thanks
Regards
Nipuna

Hi WeeM,

Thank you, everything except the exterior and interior furniture is from the D5 library.

а как попасть в этот список я PRO
Я очень жду под синема4d порт но приходиться возиться через fbx
хоть в бэтта поучаствовать бы
but how to get on this list? I am PRO
I’m really looking forward to the cinema4d port, but I have to mess around with fbx
at least take part in the Betta

You can talk to someone from the D5 team, here in the forum they are identified in the avatar. Or you can wait a couple of weeks or so when the final version 1.9 is released

To be a PRO user in the forum, you also have to wait a bit.

2 Likes

Thanks for the information. :slight_smile:

Im in the same situation, i have a project to start, to deliver until the end of the month… so when can we expect the launch… It seems to have great improvement on shadows…