Contact D5

How to contact D5 Render directly?

Hi walterjlima
I read your problem, I’m not D5 staff, but a colleague. Does he do the same thing to you with 2K or 4K too?
If this is not the case, try changing the format from JPG to PIG or other formats
Sometimes it doesn’t depend on the program but on the window system
Let me know, one of the staff will surely answer you

Hello Ricardo,

Thank you for responding to my question. It does the same thing either I render it using PNG format or 2K or 4K or any resolution. But i was able to render it yesterday and earlier today and was able to save all the files until this last attempt.

Hi, but when you save you do the rendering directly and give the file a name or not. you do it the other way with queue for each image giving it the save folder?

I typed a name and specify where to save it like what I did on previous renderings.

You put some strange characters, Arabic, because the program prefers English letters
The project must also have English characters

No, it is all English. The title I have is Penthouse Living Room - D5 Test 3

Excuse me, so let me understand clearly, 1) the file is in the folder you addressed it to. If the file is there, the problem is that it doesn’t open to see the render you made. 2) Or in the folder when you save it doesn’t arrive in its folder.

Let me try to render again and see the exact action.

I render it using the render icon and specified a file name Test.jpg and point it to my Temp folder. Once rendered, I can see it from the Home window that it was saved in to my Temp folder. And for some reason, it is now working. I cannot understand what happened but it is now working. Thank you Ricardo.

By the way, do you know how to contact D5? If ever I have a billing problem?

Usually when the program finishes rendering individually the window comes out which takes you to the folder where the files are located
Then the only thing I know about your PC is an RTX 4090, if it has a server or its own internal disk
If the problem persists one of the staff will definitely contact you, good luck, I hope you resolve it

Earlier when I said it worked, I used the file name Test and point it to my Temp folder and it worked. Now I reverted back to my original folder and using Penthouse Living Room - using D5 rendering in 16K and it finished rendering. I can see the file from my Home window pointing it to the folder I specified. But once I check the folder specified, the file is not there. I tried opening the file from the Home window and I have the same message … IT LOOKS LIKE THE FILE WAS MOVED OR RENAMED.

I have my own internal drive and external drive. The folder I am pointing it to is to my internal drive

I’m sorry, I understand what you’re saying, but it seems strange to me. Which in the Temp folder you have no problems, but when you save it to another folder it disappears. Have you tried searching the entire system by name?

Sorry Ricardo, I cannot understand Spanish

Sorry, it was Spanish earlier

I am Italian

yes, I did that several times. I searched the entire drive. I am currently rendering another one pointing it to my temp folder. Will let you know

Please, I’m sorry if I couldn’t help you, but it will certainly be easy to fix :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Hi mate, What’s the billing problem?