Como ativo o movimento das coisas no D5?

Olá, gostaria de configurar as pessoas andando, o fogo queimando, as árvores se balançando com o vento… Alguém poderia me dizer como ativo essas movimentações?

Hi gildomilton1
What do you intend to configure?
For the D5 program, for me the configuration would be the settings of the objects that you are going to insert into the project. And you can adjust them after selecting them on the right of the D5 screen
adjust the size, but for certain moving objects there is the movement adjustment further down, for the car the lights and color is the driver. If that’s what you meant!
If instead you meant objects created by your graphics program that move, you have to export it and then import it into D5 ‘.abc’. But pay attention to the mappings, go and see a tutorial that explains how to do it. Please note that your objects that you import into D5 have only one size adjustment, they do not have the other functions that D5 objects have.
PS: for the particles I only used fire, some adjust, some don’t, Good Luck

Are you referring to further tweaks to the animation of the D5 assets? Actually, some of the assets can be further adjusted, but some others may not. In the case of this character, for example, there are buttons in the right menu bar that allow me to adjust the speed of his movements, the loop pattern of his movements, and so on.