City generator Building Issue


image
Hello D5 team, I’m having trouble with the city generator. When I transfer a D5 file to another computer, the roof texture disappears and the file becomes completely white. I’m using city generator data for the Southeast Asia region.

Hi @mhdc

  • Can this issue always be replicated?
  • Does it happen every time you transfer a file to a different device?
  • Where is your D5 file located? Is it on your Local C: or D: drive? Shared Network Path? Cloud Storage?

Request

  • this issue always be replicated, I tested the file on both machines.
  • The file is stored on the local hard drive and uploaded to the cloud when sent to another machine.
  • i’d like to send D5 file and log link : link

Hi @mhdc

I wanted to clarify:

  • Were you able to try placing this file on the local C: or D: drive of your other device instead of using any cloud storage?
  • Also, when you mention the local hard drive, are you referring to an external hard drive?

For some reason, my RTX 5060 Ti device can’t open the file, but another, more powerful device can. The file is relatively small and contains only the city generator data, but it shows an out-of-memory error.

I keep it on the C drive; the cloud is just for transferring files online and downloading them.

Hi @mhdc

I’ve sent you the results of our log analysis, i’ll be sharing it here publicly once we have resolved this issue.


After working for a while and saving the file repeatedly, the texture has become distorted and blurry—now it looks like something out of a GTA vice city game.