Cannot export models

Hello Oliver. It would be a really amazing software - if it worked :confused: I have tried all file formats, your test file, I saved a test file from Blender with your bridge addon; nothing. Unfortunately I can’t use D5 :frowning: My GPU is GTX 1660 Super, CPU is AMD Ryzen 7 2700. I don’t have any problem with my softwares. My drivers are up-to-date. I am waiting for my new, strong computer, hopefully it will work :frowning:

Hi mate, GTX 1660 Super should support D5 Render with no problem. To confirm, if you open D5 Render directly on your computer, can it run? Or you can open the demo scene living room to check the result. Please also make sure your video driver is updated.

Hi Oliver. My codename is Kuvahara :slight_smile: Thank you for your reply. As I wrote, everything is up-to-date, up and running and I don’t have any problems with other softwares. And I realised the solution which is better than importing. I saved the file from Blender as .d5a and opened it with double click. It works!!! And this is fantastic! I have used Marmoset so far but I think I will change. I need to learn it. Do you have complete tutorial or course? Is it enough what I have found on your website?
Again, your software looks incredible.

Hi Kuvahara, yeah, you can watch the videos on our Youtube channel, or go to D5 Help Center to learn more. How to create a realistic interior render with Blender-D5 Real-time Rendering Workflow | Tips&Tricks - YouTube

Besides, you can also report the sync problem you mentioned last time to support@d5techs.com for further troubleshooting.
Welcome to join our Discord server:
D5 Render

1 Like